Junior Consulting Arboriculturists/Surveyor (London and South East)
Property Risk Inspection
About the CompanyProperty Risk Inspection Ltd provides innovative new digital surveying solutions and field workforce for client surveying, reporting and risk needs.
Working across the UK we provide the systems and manpower for residential property surveys for mortgage providers, insurers in relation to property claims, for developers, airports and aviation clients and large corporate asset management companies and client agents.
We have a comprehensive workflow management system, paperless surveying and reporting technologies and capacity to manage large demands for daily surveying requests.
About the jobThe role(s) will offer arboriculturists an opportunity to work within our tree management services and general consultancy. You will be working directly with Principals and Consultants as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will receive extensive training, mentoring and support.
Specifically, the successful applicants will have the following key responsibilities:
· Undertaking surveys, recommending necessary tree management.
· Provide support to other consultants and principals.
· Attend site meetings with clients, policyholders/third parties and Local Authorities
Preferred SkillsThe successful applicant will:
· Demonstrate previous relevant experience in arboriculture.
· Preferably Foundation Degree or Diploma/Certificate qualified.
· Have moderate standard of tree and plant ID and knowledge.
· Be a strong communicator with excellent customer service skills.
· Have a full UK driving licence and willingness to travel.
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.