About the job
AC Landscapes & Treeworks UK Ltd are based in the South West, Midlands and North West with contract works which span nationally and include a vast client base such as National Grid, local councils, Kier, COLAS, Galliford Try and most recently National Highways.
We have an opportunity opening for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Arboriculture/Horticulture Contract manager to help us deliver and manage multiple projects on behalf of the National Highways North West and North East areas on our new National Highways Contract.
Reporting to the Directors, you will help form and become part of AC Landscapes & Treeworks UK Area13-14 Highways team to assist with the operational side of this business. You will be engaging with client and sub-contractors throughout the projects to help deliver an efficient service. You will report directly to the board.
Travel is an essential part of this position and therefore you would need a full and valid UK driving licence. You will also be expected to cover the occasional night shift.
• 5 years' previous experience in the Arb/Hort industry (Including tree felling, climbing NTPC CS30/31/38/39 and environmental knowledge)
• Comprehensive knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental regulations
• Work planning and site organisation
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• Full UK driving licence required
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Pricing, planning, and managing projects
• Line management of your Sub-Contractors/Team
• Ensure health & safety measures are adhered by all members
• Managing commercial projects
• Managing occasional night shifts
• Managing Ecological site restrictions
The benefits you’ll receive include:
• AC Landscapes & Treeworks UK Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package depending on experience and qualifications, £40,000 per annum, with the desired experience and qualifications.
• Holiday and sickness entitlement
• Company vehicle provided or car allowance scheme of a further £6000 per annum.
• Laptop/phone other office equipment
• Paid annual leave entitlement (28days)
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Regular training and career development
• Access to mental health support and professional financial advice
• Ability to develop and progress as an individual through the business
• Training and development (CPD)
• LISS/CSCS – SSSTS/SMSTS Cards or equivalent
• Emergency First Aid (Including forestry)
• Supervision of operational staff
• Excellent IT skills (Micro soft project/spreadsheets)
* Needs to have a understanding of the Construction Design Management Regulations
About the Company
AC Landscapes & Treeworks UK Ltd
We at AC Landscapes and Treeworks UK believe our progress and continued success is down to having the right team of people working for us, who are all driven and motivated to the shared company goals and have all helped us achieve certain accreditations. This along with our high standards of workmanship and safety, has no doubt helped in the success and growth of the business which has enabled us to achieve the levels of growth today.