Contracts Manager Wanted - Durham
About the job
Premier Tree Services are a leading Arboricultural company in the North East of England
Due to increased workload and increase in operational staffing levels we are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join our team delivering high quality Arboricultural services to a wide range of clients in the commercial, utility, public and domestic sectors.
The successful candidate will assist the Directors and Operations Manager with the smooth operation of all Arboricultural operations
We require a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm and passion for the industry to work within a team environment; you will manage a number of teams to deliver high standards of work in a safe and productive environment.
Candidates should have proven industry experience in a similar role or a related discipline and fit into a professional yet friendly operation with high emphasis on quality.
Candidates should hold:
- A Formal qualification in Arboriculture.
- Have good communication and people skills
- Good level of IT skills
- Experience in planning teams and meeting targets
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety systems and quality controls
- Have a full driving license
Candidates should be capable of
- Liaison with multiple clients
- Creating new business opportunities and securing contracts
- Effective deployment of staff resources
- Budget management
- Personnel management of day to day activity, staff appraisals.
- Production of team work-packs including risk assessments, method statements and contract specific paperwork
- Quality Management and site inspection
We offer excellent salary package, company Vehicle, uniform, 28 Days holiday including bank holidays & company pension scheme
About the Company
Premier Tree Services Ltd
Premier Tree Services Ltd are a thriving Arb Approved Contractor, established in 1999,
We offer an array of quality tree and vegetation management services to a wide and varied client base, including Local Authorities, Universities, Housing associations Utilities and National House Builders
We pride ourselves on delivering safe, high-quality works which is recognised by our Accreditations including ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001, Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor, Achilles UVDB, CHAS, Constructionline and more.