Manager Enfield, London, London (United Kingdom) Full Time£30,000 - £40,000 (GBP)
Quotations Manager Wanted - Enfield, London
About the CompanyThor’s Trees are has become one of North London and Hertfordshire’s best known ‘Multi-award winning’ ARB approved arboricultural firms for one very important reason – we care!
We care about the quality of our workmanship, we care about the skills of our team and supporting their continued proffessional development, we care about the customer and the professional way we interact with them and their neighbours and we care about the reputation we have built up over the years for continuously striving to delivering excellence.
Thor’s Trees now employs several teams of highly skilled staff and over the past four years the business has continuously grown from strength to strength.
Blending state-of-the-art modern techniques with traditional ones, each and every job is handled with the utmost precision and care. From the initial consultation through to completion and follow-up, the entire process is carried out seamlessly. Delivering outstanding customer service, the team are on-hand with expert advice throughout the project, as well as afterwards.
Taking on projects of all sizes, Thor’s Trees offers a wide range of services across tree surgery from maintenance, tree felling and removal through to tree surveys, reports and consultancy. Our teams work with a variety of clients from domestic, through to private and public sector partners, including estate agents, property management, planning development firms, and local schools.
Must align with our 10 company core values:
1. Continuously strive to deliver excellence.
2. Be safe
3. Be reliable
4. Believe the small things make a huge difference
5. Be professional
7. Provide intangible value to our clients and those around us.
9. Be accountable
10. Communicate effectively
If you believe in these 'Core Values' and want to work with an organisation who champion and thrive on it, please read on.....
About the jobWe are looking for a motivated, organised and dynamic 'Estimator/ Quotations Manager' to work as part of our amazing team.
(This job may best suit a climbing arborist looking to progress their career and wants to pursue other skills)
You will be working independently and understanding the needs of the business to ensure a high standard of service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position offers an exciting challenge for a highly motivated team player to advance their career within a stable working environment for a successful and growing company.
Key responsibilities will include (Where necessary training will be provided):
- Meeting clients and offering good arboricultural advice.
- Surveying costing and preparing quotes.
- Planning and scheduling work.
- Planning applications to LPA and seeing through of quoted works liasing with teams where necessary.
Preferred SkillsPreferred Skills :
- A strive to deliver excellence.
- Level three qualification or above (or equivalent knowledge based experience).
- Good industry Health & Safety Knowledge.
- Minimum of five years’ industry experience.
- Relevant NPTC competency certificates.
- Ability to manage arborist teams.
- Effective IT skills including MS office and Outlook (preferable).
- Tree identification and disease knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
In return we are offering:
- A GENEROUS remuneration (salary) package plus generous target led bonus/commission scheme*.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to assist with the growth of the individuals needs to grow within the company.
- Access to our company pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday inc bank holidays.
- Enhanced private health insurance (with option to add on family members)
- Additional benefits with this post (to be discussed at interview stage.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this post or for further information call us today on 07590670409 or email us your CV via the application link below.
*Dependent on qualifications and experience and career track record.)
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs