About the CompanyEcus is a leading independent multi-disciplinary environmental services company. We support our clients in delivering development in an environmentally responsible manner.
Our collaborative approach helps us understand and respond to our clients’ needs, and our team of technical experts prides itself on providing pragmatic, high quality advice to ensure projects proceed efficiently and affordably.
Since our establishment in 1986, we have worked across a wide range of sectors including rail, residential and commercial developments, infrastructure, energy, agriculture and public sector support.
With offices located nationwide we provide a responsive, cost-effective service across the country.
About the jobWe are seeking an experienced Arboriculturalist who is happy to work both independently and as part of the team, with consultancy experience who is looking to further establish a career within an ambitious and forward thinking environmental consultancy.
As an Arboriculturalist, you will be involved in the delivery of projects for both internal and external clients and supporting with a growing portfolio of projects, with typical duties including, but not limited to:
• All aspects of the surveying and preparation of development related tree reports to BS5837:2012
• Using digital data capture for survey work (OTISS training will be provided)
• Preparing drawings and reports using Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and QArb software
• Delivery of small and large scale Duty of Care tree surveys
• Local Authority tree officer support
• Adhering to agreed deadlines and managing project budgets
Preferred SkillsEssential Skills / Experience
• Level 3 arboricultural qualification (or equivalent)
• Extensive experience of writing tree works specification and tender documentations
• Proficient tree identification skills
• In-depth understanding of arboriculture that includes delivering BS5837 development related surveys
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
• Proficient in the use of AutoCad or similar and a willingness to be trained in the use of QArb software, BricsCAD and OTISS data capture
Desirable Skills / Experience
• Hold The Technicians Membership of the Arboricultural Association (TechArborA) or higher
• Strong interpersonal skills allowing for effective working relationships with colleagues and clients to be built / maintained
• Hold an industry recognised tree assessment qualification such as PTI or QTRA
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently and manage own workload to meet client deadlines.
• Full UK Driving licence
• Ability to travel nationwide
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.