Arboricultural Consultant - Salisbury
Haydens Arboricultural Consultants Ltd
About the CompanyHayden’s Arboricultural Consultants have a creative, innovative and practical approach to tree management and has built up a strong reputation. We work with individual home owners, local authorities, housing associations, schools, universities, architects, planning consultants, landscape architects and numerous national house builders and development companies, delivering high quality, consistent and relevantly detailed reports, advice and consultancy on all arboricultural matters.
About the jobHayden’s Arboricultural Consultants Limited are looking to recruit an Arboricultural Consultant to become a member of the team at our Southern Office, based in Salisbury. You will be conscientious, diligent, self-motivated and well-presented with a willingness to take opportunities to learn as part of the teams’ continual professional development (CPD), with the central aim of providing a consistent high level of arboricultural advice to our clients nationwide.
Our creative, innovative and practical approach to tree management has built up a strong reputation. We work with individual home owners, businesses, housing associations, schools, universities, architects, planning consultants, landscape architects, Local Planning Authorities and numerous national house builders and development companies, delivering high quality, consistent and relevantly detailed reports, advice and consultancy on all arboricultural matters.
Our dedicated and experienced team aim to keep at the forefront of the arboricultural industry through an on-going review and development program, taking on board the opinions of all those involved with and affected by trees. Each member of our team, be they a consultant, CAD specialist or member of our administration team, is dedicated to providing our clients with a bespoke personal service befitting their particular project, be it for a small private client or much larger corporation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day project management including tree data collection, data analysis, report writing and regular liaison with clients. Projects could include:
• Tree & Development BS5837 Surveys
• Health and Safety Surveys
• Subsidence Assessments
• Detailed tree inspections with Picus and Resistograph
• Site monitoring and management as well as a wide range of arboricultural projects throughout the UK
• Local Planning Authority, Tree Officer Locum
• Woodland Surveys & Management Plans
• General Arboricultural Advice to all clients and public
• Media liaison (Radio etc)
Preferred SkillsMinimum requirements
Applicants should possess a sound level of arboricultural knowledge though a combination of academic qualification and demonstrable previous experience. IT skills should include Microsoft Office and an understanding of AutoCAD although this is not essential.
Full Driving License is required.
• FdSc Arb, BSc or PDArb in Arboriculture or equivalent professional qualification
• LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector Certificate (desirable)
• Professional member of the Arboriculture Association, International Society of Arboriculture or the Institute of Chartered Foresters or actively working towards these accreditations
• Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum two years’ experience as a Consultant or Tree Officer
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.