Arborist Climber Wanted - Southwark
About the job
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing arboricultural services to private and public sector businesses.
Glendale arboriculture carries out a wide range of tree-related works for domestic, commercial & public sector clients, throughout London and the South East. We are looking for staff to join our friendly arboriculture team based in Southwark.
Working from 7 am - 4.30 pm 5 days per week. Regular paid overtime is also available outside of these hours.
- Permanent contract with the opportunity to build and develop a career over the long term as we are keen to build team resilience.
- Good opportunities for overtime earnings.
- Generous productivity bonus scheme.
- Tailored training and development programmes.
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping.
Glendale is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
- Proactive member of staff with a passion for arboriculture
- Strong team working ethic essential
- The candidate will need to be flexible and reliable with a thorough, proven knowledge of all aspects of tree work: ground and aerial.
- Comfortable undertaking arboricultural duties including tree pruning, dismantling & felling.
- Nature of work requires the qualified candidates to hold the relevant industry qualifications such as NPTC certificates: 201(CS30), 202(CS31), 206/306(CS38) 308(CS39.
- A full, UK driving licence is desired.
- Must have a positive attitude toward Health & Safety regulations.
- Sector competitive salary
- Productivity bonus scheme
- Annual leave up to 22 days
- Full top-end climbing equipment SRT/ DRT, PPE and uniform
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day-to-day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
About the Company
Glendale began creating and maintaining beautiful green spaces in 1990 and our desire for bringing them alive is stronger than it’s ever been. A multi-award winning green space management specialist, people’s fondness of our work has seen us extend our service offering over the years to include everything from design and specification, through to installation, operation and ongoing maintenance for commercial, private and public sector clients nationwide. Our highly driven team don’t just see what they do as a job, more a full-blown passion for providing quality green spaces and outstanding customer service. Together, we are committed to ensuring Glendale continues to shape the future of our industry.