Climbing Arborists Wanted - Midlands Locations
About the job
Climbing Arborists Wanted
Job reference Number: RAF0007721
idverde has an extensive portfolio of tree services contracts throughout the Midlands and South West. We deliver a full range of tree surgery, surveying and related services to clients including local authorities, housing associations, and schools, as well as domestic properties.
We are currently recruiting for several full-time arborists to join our professional tree teams in delivering a quality service to our clients and customers. Teams based and working throughout Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire, and West Midlands.
We manage and maintain parks and gardens, amenity green space, playing fields, canals and rivers, woodlands, social housing, cemeteries, sports facilities and nature reserves.
About the job
Due to a large increase in work we are seeking a punctual, reliable and self-motivated individuals.
Working with us you will be fully equipped with all your P.P.E and climbing kit using up to date and quality equipment, company uniform and wet weather gear supplied.
We are looking for a candidate who is professional, reliable and adaptable to the range of work and clients that we have. In return we offer a highly competitive salary, full holiday entitlements and the opportunity to train further and progress. We assist people in achieving their personal goals and can offer a career structure within a supportive framework.
The work is varied and interesting with a strong emphasis on safety and quality. You will be given all of the resources you need to deliver high quality tree work for a range of clients.
A perfect role for a professional, experienced climber wanting to work with forward thinking teams or for someone looking to gain more experience with their climbing.
- Excellent rates of pay, negotiable in relation to experience, training and qualifications.
- Individual professional development. We want to invest in your education and development.
- For weeks paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per year
- Company Pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts etc.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Plus, much more…
- Relevant CS competency tickets including: CS30 (201,202), CS31 (203), CS38 (206), CS 39 (308)
- A driving license. B + E (E not essential)
- Sound and proven working knowledge of all arboricultural operations.
- Where required, able to carry out the preparation of site-specific risk assessments, to report accidents, incidents and near misses.
- First Aid + F (desirable)
- Accreditation in Chapter 8, EFAW, use of wood chippers and stump grinders would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of LOLER, PUWER and WAH regulations.
- All levels of ability considered.
- Suitable candidates will be invited to interview and may be asked to attend a trial tree climb to demonstrate their safety and ability.
Interested? Please apply with an up-to-date CV making sure to quote the job reference number with your application
Job reference number: RAF0007721
About the Company
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges. As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.