HSQE Coordinator Wanted - Shipley Bridge, Surrey
About the job
We have a vacancy for a Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE) Co-ordinator to join our team based in the Horley office with a requirement to travel to contract sites.
Homegrown is a specialist Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Ecology and Fencing Contractor providing a comprehensive range of services to the Construction, Highway, Rail, and Utilities sectors throughout the UK. This role is best suited for someone with an arboricultural background who is now looking to establish and develop themselves in an HSQE discipline.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of HSQE documentation (method statements, working instructions, safe systems of work etc)
- Conduct internal audits / inspections in liaison with the HSQE Manager
- Support HSQE derived initiatives
- Assist the Company in achieving its obligations as a “Principal Contractor” duty holder under CDM Regulations
- Assist with maintaining Company Accreditations
- Identifying and managing risk assessments, competence requirements, training, PPE requirements and safety issues relating to assigned contracts
- Level 4 qualification in arboriculture or higher
- Ability to pass Network Rail Medical and D&A
- Ability to pass Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- General commercial and business knowledge
- Good computer literacy, with good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clean full UK driving licence
- An excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and a team player with the ability to work autonomously
Benefits of working for Homegrown:
- Permanent position (40 hours a week)
- On-site parking
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday in addition to the 8 public holidays
- Volunteering opportunities
- Training and progression opportunities
For further details contact Adrianne Coles on 01293 821321.
About the Company
Specialist Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Fencing & Ecology contractor working in the Rail, Highway & Construction sectors.