Surveyor Southampton, New Forest, South of England (United Kingdom) Full Time£34,000 - £38,000 (GBP)
Arboricultural Surveyor (Utilities) Wanted - Southampton, New Forest
Christopher Hoare Tree Services Ltd
About the CompanyEstablished in 1998, our friendly, professional team of experienced tree surgeons are qualified to undertake all aspects of tree care, catering for any requirement, large and small, Domestic and Commercial.
About the jobChristopher Hoare Tree Services are looking for Utility Trained Surveyors working in the Utility Industry to work for a very well-established tree services company based in the New Forest, SO45.
You will be a part of a highly qualified and skilled Utility Team carrying out Tree work around the overhead powerlines, on behalf of Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks, within the unique context of the New Forest National Park.
The role would entail:
· Carrying out accurate surveys of vegetation in proximity the overhead network within the New Forest National Park.
· Representing the company when speaking to Landowners to gain consent for works
· Being a key part of a highly qualified, close and trusted team
· Creating Work Packages
· Carrying out Quality Audits
· Continued Professional Development through gaining new qualifications and completing refresher courses
· Adhering to our own and the industry’s high standard of H&S standards and best work practices.
Benefits of the Role:
· New Competitive rate of pay
· Company provided health screening
· Works Vehicle and Fuel Card
· Work Phone and Laptop
· PPE including boots and surveying trousers
· Large Focus on CPD (Continued Professional Development)
· 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Great work/life balance with weekends off
· Work as part of our professional and friendly team
Monday to Friday (9 hour shifts)
Full-time (45 hours)
Starting Annual Salary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £34,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Preferred SkillsPreferred Skills:
· 3 or more years industry experience (desirable)
· A full UK Driving Licence (required)
· 003830 (UA1) - Competence in Utility Arboriculture Basic Electrical Knowledge (desirable)
· 003831 (UA2.1) - Tree species and recognition, growth characteristics and associated hazards (desirable)
· 003840 / 003841 (UA5.1 & UA5.2) - Certificate of competence in Utility Arboriculture Surveyor / ETR 132 Resilience Arboricultural Surveyor (desirable)
· Good IT Skills (desirable)
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs