Principal Tree Consultant Wanted - Reigate
Connick Tree Care
About the jobConnick Tree Care, based in Reigate, Surrey, is one of the most respected arboricultural companies in the south east of England. We are currently seeking to employ an experienced Principal Tree Consultant to lead our consultancy division, to join the Connick Tree Care team and develop the business further.
You will be based at our head office in Reigate, with flexible working from home optional.
As principal consultant you will be required to undertake all aspects of arboricultural consultancy and provide sound technical advice both internally and externally.
You should possess a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to motivate yourself and the team of consultants. A team player is essential. Customer care is paramount to Connick Tree Care and as such you must be able to communicate clearly and professionally to people from all walks of life.
In return we offer a competitive salary based upon experience along with an annual department performance bonus, a mobile phone, laptop and software, and company car.
Preferred SkillsThe ideal candidate will have:
• A comprehensive, working knowledge of BS5837:2012.
• NQF Level 6 or BSc in Arboriculture (NQF Level 4 may be considered)
• Proven experience in successfully undertaking arboricultural survey, compliance and best practice in relation to arboriculture.
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead a team of consultants.
• Excellent all round communication skills, delivering high quality reports within set timescales.
• Proven experience in procuring, developing and maintaining client relationships. Agreeing and working within departmental budgets would be a bonus.
• Ensuring Health and Safety polices are adhered to at all times.
• Computer literate managing your own and your teams electronic works diaries. A proficiency in Microsoft and CAD is expected.
• Proven results in tendering opportunities.
• Professional memberships of the Arboricultural Association and Institute of Chartered Foresters is desirable.
Desirable attributes include but are not limited to:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
• Ability to prioritise workloads, delegating where appropriate, and ensuring tasks are completed within deadlines.
• Attention to detail across the board, from general correspondence to client reports.
• Ability to think outside the box, especially when under pressure.
• A proactive and ‘Can Do’ attitude.
You must hold a full UK driving licence and be eligible to work within the UK.
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.