Climber Wanted - Guildford
About the job
We currently have vacancies for arborist climbers of any level of experience. This is a great opportunity to join our dedicated teams and enjoy working in a safe and friendly environment. Ability to communicate well, a professional attitude and a methodical approach to work are important skills that a successful applicant would ideally possess. Training will be provided from your induction with industry training and CPD made available throughout your employment. If you are an experienced arborist climber, salary is negotiable and will be according to your ability and experience. If you are recently qualified then we offer good entry level pay with the opportunity to progress up the ranks. You will be paid by the hour which allows plenty of opportunity to work additional hours, as required, over and above your guaranteed weekly minimum. Gristman is an equal opportunities employer.
- A positive attitude,
- full UK driving licence,
- good communication skills
- Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-Cutting. Felling & Processing Trees up to 380mm.
- Access a Tree using a Rope and Harness & Aerial Tree Rescue (replaces CS38).
- Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw using Free-Fall Techniques (replaces CS39).
- Emergency First Aid, Safety Awareness and Manual Handling training will be provided after a successful induction if not currently held.
We offer: Up to 20 days Holiday, Government Pension Scheme Corporate Uniform and Full PPE, New Company Climbing Equipment, Competitive Pay, High Standards of Safety, Well maintained Kit, Vehicles and Plant
About the Company
Gristman Tree Surgery Ltd
We are a well established firm based in Surrey providing domestic and commercial clients with a very high standard of tree care and environmental management. Our arborists enjoy the diverse range of work activities and the many opportunities to learn new skills. We are a friendly and committed group of arborists whom work together to produce great results.