Arborist - Team leader Wanted - Cheltenham
About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can lead a team. Either as a ground base supervisor or a climber.
They must be passionate about delivering high standards of work and have good customer relations.
The correct candidate must have excellent arboricultural and health and safety knowledge and experience.
We offer an excellent environment to work in with friendly staff and the use of a range of machinery.
* At least 2 years proven experience of managing a team and leadership.
* Proven experience in all aspects of tree surgery.
* All relevant NPTC qualifications
* Full UK driving license
* Excellent salary plus bonus scheme, starting at £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
* Company car after dedicated time with the company
* 29 days holiday including bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Full PPE and company uniform
* Professional development training
About the Company
Chris Arnold Tree surgery
We are an established company covering all of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and the Cotswold's. We are a well established, friendly team of tree surgeons that serve both domestic and commercial clients, including site clearance. We pride ourselves on bringing the best quality tree care to our customers all year round, from hedge trimming to tree removals.