Climbing Arborist Wanted - Surrey
About the CompanyIdverde is an ever expanding, progressive company and require dedicated and motivated professionals to assist in the company’s development. Idverde is an accredited contractor with the Arboricultural Association’s Approved Contractor scheme who undertake tree works for a wide range of commercial clients.
About the jobClimbing Arborists at Idverde
An exciting opportunity has risen to join the Arboriculture Department at Idverde as we are seeking to employ 1 or 2 Climbing Aborists operating from our base in Beare Green, Dorking, Surrey.
• Undertake all routine and specialised general tree maintenance, including, but not limited to pruning, hedge cutting, removal of trees etc. as per client specification
• Maintain tools responsibly, including cleaning, oiling and sharpening as directed. Damaged or lost items to be reported to your supervisor
• Accept responsibility and work collaboratively to achieve results
• Communicate effectively, to keep managers informed, and listen and ask questions to ensure understanding
• Be efficient and organised, working to company systems e.g. timesheets, work controls tick sheets, rotas
• Be reliable in your attendance at work and to follow company rules and procedures if absent from work for any reason
Preferred SkillsKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED
• Hold a full current UK Manual driving license
• Ideally the applicant should have these or equivalent qualifications:
• 002001 City & Guilds NPTC Chainsaw Maintenance or 002002 City & Guilds NPTC Cross-cut Using a Chainsaw
• 002003 City & Guilds Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-cutting or 002013 City & Guilds Tree Climbing & Aerial Rescue
• 002106 City & Guilds Aerial Rescue Operations or 002108 City & Guilds Aerial Cutting of Trees with Chainsaw Using Free-fall techniques
• 002109 City & Guilds Aerial Tree Rigging
• 002113 City & Guilds Aerial Tree Pruning
• 002115 City & Guilds Safe Use of Chainsaw from a MEWP
• ROLO Certification & CSCS Card
• Professional attitude
• Innovative and self-motivated
• Must be a team player and be respectful of other operatives within the team
• Must work responsibly as will not always be supervised
• Will have an excellent communication and people management skills
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.