Active Tree Services
About the CompanyWe are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active watch our Employee video and Make Australia Your Office:
About the jobActive Green Services has six Consulting Arborists based in Victoria with Cert 5, Cert 8 qualifications who are experts in their field. We have an additional 4 across the country. We are a growing team with an expanding portfolio of work and will be driving recruitment of the best in our fields over the coming months and years.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and approachable culture, relaxed working environment and using our combined years of expert practice to learn and grow. Our commitment and passion for trees and arboriculture is strong.
Given our extensive industry knowledge, we are happy to consider a Consulting Arborist looking to take the next step in their career, if they are eager to learn and have a minimum Cert V.
Active Green Services is a rapidly growing environmental consulting company, industry leading and with new technologies to promote and facilitate environmentally sustainable outcomes. Be part of making a real difference.
The role of the Consulting Arborist at Active is to promote urban greening and canopy cover, provide tree assessments and reporting, tree inventory work and works supervision. The Consulting Arborist is to manage client relationships in their area of expertise and commensurate with their experience to achieve sustainable and valued service such that the business is recognised as the service provider of choice. You will have opportunity to work with environmental technicians to coordinate better client outcomes that in turn will promote the protection and enhancement of ecological services and functioning natural environments.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding relationship, communication and reporting skills who has the desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers. Ideally, you will have well-developed experience in tree identification, defect identification, remedial works, risk assessment and tree health assessments. Your enthusiasm for trees and the arboricultural industry will be apparent. Experience with geographic information systems, technical report writing and data collection using technology is highly desirable. This is a role for someone who is equally committed to safety, workplace morale and achieving results.
What’s on offer:
• Full time permanent role with a carbon neutral generous organisation that cares for the environment, wildlife and promotes from within
• Between $70,000 and $90,000 base salary, plus superannuation and access to an incentivised bonus program
• Company vehicle for work and personal use
• Flexible working arrangements, including working from home
• A well organised team with support that ensures that projects are carried out to a high standard in a methodical way
• A mentor program, where applicable, to ensure that personal goals and objectives are developed and achieved
• Opportunity to appraise a wide range of tree species and cultivars across a variety of locations
• Regular engagement and feedback from both staff and management
• Diverse range of tasks with the chance to work on Victoria’s Big Build - North East Link
• Work alongside a collaborative team that recognise hard work and celebrate success
• Brand new office facilities in Bayswater, including free onsite parking
• Laptop, phone and all PPE and uniforms provided
• Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active group
Preferred SkillsWhat we need from you:
• A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
• Cert V or above in Arboriculture or equivalent experience with allied qualifications
• The ability to work alone and as part of a team with a mature outlook and excellent communication skills
• Ability to travel for short periods at time. Ample notice will be provided
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.
See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.