Aboricultural Surveyor Wanted - South East UK
About the CompanyIdverde is an ever expanding, progressive company and require dedicated and motivated professionals to assist in the company’s development. Idverde is an accredited contractor with the Arboricultural Association’s Approved Contractor scheme who undertake tree works for a wide range of commercial clients.
About the jobA great opportunity for a Tree Surveyor to join our Arboricultural Association Approved department.
We value continuous professional development and are prepared to help with any additional training required and there is excellent career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
• Undertake the surveying and re-survey of trees in a variety of different settings, using hand held data capture devices as required.
• Drafting basic tree reports and tree works specifications.
• Ad-hoc quoting as required
• Preparation of operational paperwork to assist the operational teams.
Remuneration package dependent on qualifications and experience £26-£32K per year plus 25 days holiday including bank holidays.
A company vehicle, phone and laptop will also be provided.
Preferred SkillsApplicants must:
• Be highly motivated and able to work at an extremely high standard.
• Be qualified in Lantra Professional Tree Inspection with tree surveying experience using data capture software.
• Have good written and oral communications skills as well as competent IT skills using Word and Excel.
• Have a sound knowledge of tree pests, diseases and disorders.
• Able to identify tree species commonly occurring in the urban environment.
• A good understanding of BS 3998:2010 and tree work specifications.
• Full Driving License
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.