Utility Arborists Wanted - Chester
Amenity Tree Care Ltd
About the CompanyAmenity Tree Care established in 2001 and works to the highest standards of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, operation and performance. We maintain our company accreditations to, 9001 and 14001. We operate throughout the North West and North Wales.
About the jobWe are looking to recruit a climber for a full-time position for our utility contracts based in Cheshire and South Merseyside.
The candidates will be required to carry out a range of duties including felling, dismantling and tree pruning.
Note: Self-employed sub-contractors may be considered.
Preferred SkillsCandidates applying for the position must have the following certificates.
• 002001 City & Guilds NPTC Chainsaw Maintenance
• 002002 City & Guilds NPTC Crosscut Using a Chainsaw
• 002003 City & Guilds Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross-cutting
• 002013 City & Guilds Tree Climbing & Aerial Rescue
• 002106 City & Guilds Aerial Rescue Operations
• 002108 City & Guilds Aerial Cutting of Trees with Chainsaw Using Free-fall techniques
• UA1-UA2.1-2.2 -2.3 (training may be provided for the right candidate)
• LISS/CSCS Smartcard
• Scottish Power authorisation
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.