Landscaping Operative - South East M25
About the jobAs an Operative within our Landscaping division, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality vegetation clearance, fencing and soft landscaping contracting service for our clients.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package, the opportunity of being part of a talented and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for both personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
Typically, some responsibilities of a Landscaping Operative include:
• Working in a team of 3 undertaking all aspects of vegetation clearance work (including felling, pruning, crown lifting and thinning) alongside the highways network and on construction sites.
• Soft landscaping, maintenance, and fencing works alongside the highways network and on construction sites.
• Liaison with our Contract Supervisors and Managers.
• Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety, environmental and quality standards.
• Ensuring operations are delivered to clients’ expectations and on schedule.
Preferred SkillsYou will be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team. Have a passion and take pride in your work and have a good understanding of current industry best practices.
In addition to this, you’ll preferably have:
• NPTC – Felling of trees to 300mm plus cross cutting.
• NPTC/Lantra – Woodchipper.
• NPTC/Lantra – Brushcutter.
• NPTC/Lantra – Certificate of Competence in Stump Grinding Operations.
• First Aid.
• A full, valid driving license (preferably incl. B & E).
• 2+ years’ experience in similar job role.
• CSCS Card.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, clearly specifying the role you are applying for directly to us via the application system below.
Closing Date: 21st September 2021
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available at
Tilhill is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.