Arborist/ Grounds Worker - South East
Cleshar Contract Services
About the CompanyWe have been helping to keep the people of the south east moving for over 25 years. Today we are proud to be a major supplier to the rail industry delivering a wide range of multi-disciplinary services across the infrastructure.
As the capital grows, we work around the clock for our customers to ensure that the travelling public enjoys an uninterrupted railway service.
Over 1,400 of our talented managers, project and track teams are deployed daily across the network, maintaining, building and servicing the infrastructure. This ensures that trains have reliable tracks to run on and that rail staff and passengers experience a clean, efficient, well maintained environment. Most important is that train services from Greater London down to the south coast run safely.
About the job- Ability to work well in a team and with all members of the Cleshar and external stakeholders
- Physically fit to meet the physical demands of working on track
- Willingness to work nights or days depending on projects. Some weekend work maybe required due to the nature of our 24/7-365 day operations
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good people skills to work across a diverse multi-ethnic environment
- To be professional and present a positive and keen image at all times
- Minimum valid personal track safety and track induction competence
- Sentinel sponsorship validation and understanding of relevant rule book sections and Cleshar Employee Agreements
- To be aware working hours restrictions and only report for duty if asked to do so and work within Working Time Directive Rules.
- To notify the company of any changes in your personal circumstance. To be given to your immediate Line Manager and also sent to email@example.com with any necessary proof documentation accompanied with the relevant change of details form correctly completed, dated and signed
- To look after all personal protective equipment (PPE) and other Cleshar owned property that is issued personally to you. If any equipment is defective it must be reported immediately to your Team Leader. This includes Sentinel Card, PPE, Vehicles and any other property issued by Cleshar.
- To support the management of CCS in complying with Safety, Quality, environmental and Drugs and Alcohol policies.
Preferred Skills- Sentinel
- Basic Track Awareness (BTA)
- Manual Handling
- Strimmer/Brushcutter &
- Motorised Track Trolley
- First Aid
- Sharps Awareness
- Wood Chipper Trained
- PA1 & PA6
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.