Arborist/ Fitter - South East
Cleshar Contract Services
About the CompanyWe have been helping to keep the people of the south east moving for over 25 years. Today we are proud to be a major supplier to the rail industry delivering a wide range of multi-disciplinary services across the infrastructure.
As the capital grows, we work around the clock for our customers to ensure that the travelling public enjoys an uninterrupted railway service.
Over 1,400 of our talented managers, project and track teams are deployed daily across the network, maintaining, building and servicing the infrastructure. This ensures that trains have reliable tracks to run on and that rail staff and passengers experience a clean, efficient, well maintained environment. Most important is that train services from Greater London down to the south coast run safely.
About the job- Assemble components to repair machines.
- Maintain and repair minor electrical and mechanical faults in the vegetations team’s equipment
- Identify and resolve problems with components/assemblies using proven fault diagnostic methods
- To react promptly and effectively to site breakdowns by liaising with operatives and assisting where needed
- Machines typically to repair Chippers, strimmer, hedge cutters, poles aw, chainsaws etc list not exhaustive
Preferred Skills- Working in a railway/engineering environment. ( Desirable)
- The ability to repair the aforementioned machines.
- Driving licence essential
- Planning and prioritising workload including special projects within set timescale.
Deliver high quality workmanship as required by customers
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.