All Tree Solutions WA
About the CompanyAll Tree Solutions WA is a small, growing company based in Welshpool, Western Australia. We are a Western Power authorised subcontractor.
About the jobAt Western Power clearing vegetation along electricity networks in the metropolitan area and in country areas north and east of Perth. We also provide other services in the private sector.
We are seeking a Tree Worker who is fit, energetic, hands on and will embrace working outdoors in what could be considered as a physically demanding job.
The position being considered is that of Tree Cutter where you will be working from an EWP and on the ground, in close proximity to energised powerlines. Climbing experience would also be considered advantageous.
To be considered for this position, you must be:
• Physically fit and healthy
• A holder of a current EWP High Risk Work Licence
• A holder of a current MR or HR Licence
• Experienced in tree work, i.e. cutting/pruning and chainsaw handling (requirement)
• Experienced in cutting from an EWP using a hydraulic saw (requirement)
• Safety conscious with a commitment to work safety and risk assessment
• Motivated with a positive attitude
• Able to follow instructions and show initiative
• Able to work as part of a team
• Familiar and confident around machinery
• Willing to be upskilled and engage in all roles associated with tree work
• The holder of a white card
• Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen
The following qualifications would be desirable but are not a prerequisite:
• Current First Aid and CPR certificates
• Current EWP Rescue and EWP Controlled Descent certificates
• Certificate II or Certificate III in Arboriculture
The successful applicant will be employed casually for a one month probation period, after which and on successful completion will commence fulltime employment. The position entails a 40 hour week with a high likelihood of overtime and weekend work during busy periods.
The hourly rate is very competitive, depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications close on Friday 28th May 2021.
Applicants that are short listed will be contacted within 3 days of receiving the application.
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.