Charge Hand Arborist - Derby
Derby City council
About the CompanyDerby City Council
About the jobDerby City Council (DCC) is offering the opportunity for an experienced charge hand arborists to join our expanding team of arborists. You will be providing a wide range of arboricultural and plant healthcare services from our depot within the City of Derby to the residents and business owners of Derby City.
In return DCC offers:
• A competitive starting salary starting at £23,541 per annum and rising too £25,991.
• A minimum of 26 days annual leave and all public holidays.
• A working day of 7 hours 25 minutes allowing for a valuable work life balance.
• Out of hours pay where appropriate.
• Excellent pension scheme. Access to the latest arboricultural vehicles, equipment and machinery through our continued expansion and improvement policies.
• Continued personal development through the latest industry training and refreshment of current qualifications as per industry best practice.
• All relevant Personal Protective Equipment will be provided.
Preferred SkillsApplicants should have experience in:
• All aspects of physical tree work complying to British Standard 3998:2010 Tree Works Recommendations
• Tree planting
• A full driving license is essential.
• All relevant NPTC qualifications.
• A good sound knowledge of tree identification.
• Applicants should also have a full working knowledge of the latest tree climbing techniques. Experience running crews and job sites based on technical specifications.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.