Works Supervisor - Petersfield
Coombes Forestry Ltd
About the jobCoombes Forestry are an established, multi-disciplined Company with a strong rail, forestry and land clearance presence. Key contracts are with Network Rail, Forestry Commission, HS2, Train Operating Companies, M.O.D. and others.
We have an excellent opportunity for a works supervisor based from our head office at Petersfield. The role will principally be working in the Wessex and South East regions of the rail network to support the Works Manager to deliver our vegetation packages.
The role will include:
• Site surveying
• Setting up safe systems of work
• Site supervision
• Monitoring site progress
• Maintaining work quality
• Site audits
• Weekend and night working
• Some hands-on work when required
Preferred SkillsRequired Experience:
• At least 3yrs of railway working
• Have worked as a team leader for a reasonable period within a vegetation gang.
• At least 5yrs arboricultural and vegetation management experience
• Must hold IWA/COSS
• Excellent communication skills
• Be conscious of job timings/cost control
• A valid driving license
• IT experience/proactive use of technology
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.