Oakbrook Services Ltd
About the CompanyOakbrook Services Ltd are a leading Grounds Maintenance, Vegetation and Arboricultural Contractor serving out of our base in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
About the jobDue to continued growth, Oakbrook Services Ltd are looking for new team members to join their Arboricultural Division. This is a great opportunity to join a professional and innovative team that provides exceptional service across a variety of sectors including Utility, Domestic and Commercial tree works.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic and driven Climbing Arborists to join both our Utility and Commercial teams. Reporting to the Arboricultural manager, you will be expected to:
* Practice high standards of health and safety for yourself, colleagues and the public are paramount whilst working with us.
* Follow our organisational procedures and policies to ensure proper conduct throughout the company.
* Be motivated to progress with Arboriculture and practice new industry standards as they are available.
* Work well within a team, respecting your colleagues and being a team-player.
* Provide exceptional customer service, looking professional at all times and upholding company standards.
* Daily equipment and PPE checks to ensure works can be carried out safely and to the best standard.
* Be aware of the environmental impact for all works carried out.
Although there are pre-requisites to this position, we always look to develop our team members through Personal Development Plans to ensure our company is at the forefront of Arboricultural Practice.
Preferred SkillsMinimum requirements for this position are:
Preferrable training and qualifications are:
* Utility Arboriculture Training
* EFAW (F)
* Trailer/Towing Licence
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.