Environmental Team Leader
About the jobHalton Housing is a forward thinking and dynamic housing association with 7,000 homes and 330 employees, they are a business that prides itself on doing things differently. Forward thinking and innovative, our customers sit at the heart of everything we do. We are now looking for an Environmental Team Leader to join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £28,319-£33,317 per annum plus fantastic benefits.
About the Environmental Team Leader role:
- Flexible and able to think on your feet you will make sure that you lead and manage your team and always have adequate cover to deliver the required work.
- To effectively carry out the role you will manage all remit site to office documentation, data recording and individual and team task box items to ensure the smooth transfer of workload, productivity and efficiency of the remit.
- You will be responsible for managing and updating the Japanese Knotweed register, tree records, plant and equipment register, producing tree, grounds maintenance and planned programmes and for planning and organizing voids and task-based work.
- Complete and investigate the accident book and any other documentation with follow through as required.
- You will take the role for your remit and communicate clearly and effectively with any relevant stakeholders in Halton Housing so that work is effective and delivery to customers is excellent, providing value for money at all times.
- With Health and Safety as a strong remit you will audit works and teams to ensure best practice and compliance is of the highest priority.
- The role will also assist in the production and accountability of all associated KPI reporting and budget management.
- You will be expected to undertake regular reviews of colleague and contractor performance management, performance and efficiency, attendance reviews and investigating and resolving complaints and service requests from our customer.
It’s exciting times at Halton… come and be a part of it!
If you are an experienced Environmental Team Leader who can motivate your team to deliver, then we want to hear from you. Click ‘apply’ now to find out more about our Environmental Team Leader role – we would love to hear from you.
Preferred Skills- Experience of managing a team of operatives on a day to day basis, with the ability to work co-operatively as part of a team and to engage positively with customers and staff.
- Experience of producing work programmes, performance management and managing resources to within budget.
- Experience of Health and safety legislation; delivery of Toolbox Talks.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Hold a full driving license
- Be proactive and have a willingness to learn sector-based knowledge.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.
See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.