About the job
Due to increase in works, we have a vacancy for a Site Supervisor/COSS to work within our teams across the North West. Homegrown is a specialist Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Ecology and Fencing Contractor providing a comprehensive range of services to the civils, highway, rail, and utility sectors throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of fencing contractors in a rail environment
- Implement Health and Safety Awareness at all times
- Works compliant to NR Standards
- Compile and submit Daily /Activity Reports to Site Management.
- Assist Site Manager with daily tasks
This role is ideally suited to someone with experience working in a rail environment with fencing knowledge. The ideal candidate will be logical, solution-focused, an excellent communicator, self-motivated, a team player with the ability to work autonomously.
The closing date is given as a guide & we reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants; we advise to submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
Salary dependent upon experience.
- Rail Experience (minimum 3 years)
- Health & Safety Awareness.
- Supervision Experience.
- Ability to Supervise / Manage People
- PTS / COSS
- Fencing Experience
- Arboricultural Experience
- CSCS (LISS / FISS) where appropriate
Equipment Competency Essential: - Clean Full Driving Licence
- Immediate starts available
- Permanent position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday in addition to the 8 public holidays
- Volunteering opportunities
- Opportunity for weekend working
- Training and progression opportunities
About the Company
Specialist Vegetation Management, Arboriculture, Fencing & Ecology contractor working in the Rail, Highway & Construction sectors.