Arborist Wanted - Barnsley
About the job
If you are a reliable and committed groundsman or climber then we need you!
Come and join our fantastic team, based in West Yorkshire.
Our teams work on a range of commercial projects and specialise in utility contracts.
Ideally the right candidate will have, CS 38 CS39 CS30 CS31, some UA qualifications and a clean driving license.
Ideally the right candidate should be confident in their role, able to work in a team and have the below qualifications ;
- A Full UK Driving Licence (no more than 6 points)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Woodchipper operation
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Freefall Techniques.
- UA1, UA2.1, UA2.2 and UA2.3 are a bonus
- Great rates of pay
- 28 days holidays
- Training paid for as we are committed to your growth
- Being a part of a fantastic team in a thriving business
About the Company
Trading for over 15 years, Nimrod Environmental is a CHAS Approved and Gold Level Construction Line members.
Specialist teams cover UA contracts, all tree works, commercial land clearance and offer Japanese Knotweed Management plans.