About the job
We are seeking an arborist climber to join our team. In return we are offering:
- Good rates of pay depending on experience and qualifications
- 28 days paid annual holiday (or PTE)
- Provision of all training and equipment
- Opportunity for ongoing development
- A friendly and supportive work environment within an established and accredited company with a range of potential future career opportunities
You will need:
- Relevant NPTC certifications (CS40 & CS41 preferred)
- Full driving licence (towing experience an advantage)
- Experience in undertaking high quality arboricultural works
- The ability to work co-operatively within a team to a high standard
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
A technical qualification to Level 3 or above would be an advantage.
This position is long-term and available immediately.
We do not undertake utility or railside contract works.
For details on how to apply or for more information speak to Anthony on 01395 232854 or message us directly via the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you
About the Company
Dartmoor Tree Surgeons
Dartmoor Tree Surgeons Ltd are a small Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor based in Devon undertaking high quality tree works for a range of private and commercial clients within the south west.