Climber Wanted - North London / Potters Bar (£39,000 pa)
About the job
Not only do we look after our staff and offer some of the best facilities we pay some of the highest salaries in the UK to all our hard working and committed Arborists. We are currently seeking climbers to join our busy teams.
Our teams work with a variety of clients from domestic, through to private and public sector partners, including estate agents, property management companies, planning development firms, local schools, hospitals, and property developers to name a few.
Alongside your colleagues you will be expected to use and maintain our modern up to date equipment in a safe and controlled manner to carry out a wide range of Arboricultural duties.
If you’d like to join one of the best Arboricultural companies in the UK, please contact us directly for more information or to request more information and an application pack.
Alongside required NPTC competency certificates applicants will need to align with our 10 company core values:
- Continuously strive to deliver excellence.
- Be safe
- Be reliable
- Believe the small things make a huge difference
- Be professional
- Over deliver
- Provide intangible value to our clients and those around us.
- Be accountable
- Communicate effectively.
If you believe in these 'Core Values' and want to work with an organisation who champion and thrive on it, please contact us directly via the apply button.
Attractive salary with healthy benefits package
• Target-led bonuses
• 28 days paid holiday a year
• Government pension scheme
• All PPE, equipment, and workwear provided
• Continuous professional development (CPD)
• Overtime prospects
• Work with a fun, passionate and energised team
• Long-term successful applicants may be entitled to Thor's Trees 'Premium employee benefit scheme.