Full time climber wanted - Didcot Area
About the job
Arbocare Tree Surgery is looking for an experienced climber. We are looking for a candidate who is able to complete all aspects of tree work to a high standard. This is a full-time, PAYE position. All equipment, PPE, certification and ongoing training is provided.
We are looking for someone who is able to work well as part of a small, friendly team, and support other members of staff to develop their climbing skills.
Salary dependent on current qualifications and experience.
- Previous experience working in the arboricultural industry
- NPTC Certificates CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 (additional certifications such as use of MEWP would be preferred but not essential)
- Full, UK driving license
- Emergency First Aid at work (F)
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Full uniform, PPE and equipment provided
- Regular development opportunities and training available, paid for by the company
About the Company
Arbocare tree surgery ltd
Small , established company undertaking domestic and commercial work throughout Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Wiltshire. Established for over 25 years we take great pride in providing a professional service to all our customers.