Climbing Arborist Wanted - Pinxton, Bolsover, Derbyshire
About the job
We are looking for Arborist climbers of all levels and experience to join our existing teams and help the progression of the company to ensure we remain at the forefront of arboriculture in the East Midlands.
We offer a competitive salary which will be dependent on qualifications, experience and ability.
You will be required to work 40hrs/week with overtime and weekend work often required as and when operational pressure dictates.
Staff development and career progression is key at Forest Farm Tree Services and therefore we will expect any applicants to display a positive approach to work with a desire to improve or hone their skills.
Additional formal training will also be available for the successful candidates.
Below are some of the tasks that applicants will be required to carry out:
- To perform aerial Arboricultural works in line with the recommendations set out within BS3998, whilst ensuring that company and third party property is not damaged.
- To work within different teams, ensuring that good working relationships are formed for the benefit of all individuals.
- To complete a very varied workload, from large dismantles and crown reductions to stump grinding and tree planting, ensuring that a very high standard of work is maintained throughout all tasks.
- To be responsible for maintaining company equipment.
- To be able to liaise and converse with members of the public and communicate effectively with company management.
- CS 30-31
- CS 38 and 39
- CSCS card
- An ability to co-operate with others in a team scenario ensuring that safety and work quality is maintained to the highest level.
- You must be self motivated, flexible and possess a positive attitude towards work and your professional development.
- We will not tolerate anyone who feels they are above other members of a team. The work which we carry out is mentally and physically tiring and therefore all members of our teams need to be able to work together efficiently.
- IPAF is preferred but not essential.
- All PPE and work uniform will be provided and should be worn at all times.
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays.
- Full Company uniform including wet weather gear.
- Pay dependant upon experience.
- Regular company events.
- Regular training and development opportunities available.
- Regular overtime available
About the Company
Forest Farm Tree Services LLP
Forest Farm Tree Services were established in 1990 and have grown to become one of the largest tree surgery companies in the East Midlands with an enviable reputation for high quality tree work. Our company prides itself on its strong ethos surrounding quality, safety and efficiency. Forest Farm Tree Services is comprised of several full-time highly trained arboricultural teams, working for a large portfolio of mainly commercial, local authority and domestic clients. At Forest Farm Tree Services, we utilize a very broad spectrum of plant and machinery to help in our day to day operational requirements to allow our Arboricultural teams to focus on the more technically demanding works. The work that we carry out is varied, offering our customers the highest quality service throughout all aspects of arboriculture, from consultancy to tree pruning. We are based in Pinxton, Nottinghamshire close to junction 28 of the M1.