Climber/ Grounds Person Wanted - Heathfield, East Sussex
About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic climbers to join our team. Pay will be decided based on experience after a trial day has been carried out.
We are looking to fill more than one position so there is space in the company for more experienced ops looking to move into Mech Arb as well as younger climbers looking to gain more experience.
As a company we are strongly focused on the commercial sector. We have recently secured a highways contract servicing East Sussex County carrying out reactive and scheduled work, alongside this we have another Sussex contract which will be carrying out day to day Arboricultural task working from surveys.
On top of our local authority contracts we do forestry, site clearance, mechanical Arb, vegetation management and Ash die back safety works.
We have a wide range of equipment such as:
- 30m Magni Roto grapple saw
- Doosan forestry spec excavator with harvester head and shear
- Arb Excavators
- HGV with Hi-ab
- 15XP Bandit chipper
A motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting (CS30)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm (CS31)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue (CS38)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques (CS39)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Pruning (CS40)
- Aerial Tree Rigging (CS41)
- First aid at work
- HGV Class 1
At Oz Group our staffs health is paramount so we offer private health insurance as a benefit of the job.
About the Company
Oz Group Contracting LTD
Oz Group Contracting are based in the south east servicing the Home Counties specialising in commercial tree surgery, site clearance, roadside tree safety works, forestry and emergency reactive works.
We have recently secured a highways contract which covers East Sussex County and a second contract servicing Mid Sussex.
We pride ourselves on innovation, health and safety, efficiency and creating a good culture through out the work force.