Climber Wanted - Horley
About the job
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic climber to join our experienced and friendly Arb team full time. Pay rate negotiable in relation to experience. The work we do is varied with a domestic and commercial client base. A perfect role for an experienced climber wanting to work with a forward thinking team or for someone looking to gain more experience with their climbing.
For an informal chat or to formally apply please message us via the apply button below, thank you.
A motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting (CS30)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm (CS31)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue (CS38)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques (CS39)
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Pruning (CS40)
- Aerial Tree Rigging (CS41)
- Safe use of a chainsaw in a MEWP
- First aid at work
All levels of ability considered.
Sub contractors considered.
Able to work in a small friendly team.
Reliable and polite
20 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
About the Company
Heatherlands Tree Care
Heatherlands Tree Care is a family run business who specialise in all aspects of tree surgery. Run by two brothers, Jonathan and Sean, who have over 35 years combined experience between them. Heatherlands Tree Care possess a wide range of knowledge within the arboricultural industry and offer a professional, polite, friendly, and reliable service.