Arborist Wanted - Stamford
About the job
Are you looking for a job that offers variety and job satisfaction as well as a good benefits package?
Would you like to complete a job in a beautiful garden in a stunning part of England knowing that the customer is happy and you've made a difference?
At TPTS ltd our ethos is about quality over quantity, and we are not driven by targets set by a faceless client. (A lot of our customers are lovely people who provide biscuits and coffee and appreciate a good job, well done).
On any given day the role will include being part of our easy-going team to deliver a variety of tree dismantling & felling, pruning, planting, stump grinding and some hedge cutting (although this is not our primary business).
Dependent on your skill set this may be anything from dragging brash and feeding a chipper, to climbing and rigging or operating a MEWP or Avant loader.
A typical day is 8am-4pm
For further information please visit our website at www.tpts.co.uk
If you are interested or have any queries please call Tommy on 07958 648 883 or message us directly via the apply button.
Suitable candidates will be invited to interview and asked to attend a trial to demonstrate their ability.
Applications with no relevant experience will not be taken forward.
- First and foremost a positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- UK driving license
- Evidence of working as part of a team
- Be physically fit and understand the physical demands of this role
- Possess good customer communication skills
- Be willing to obtain further arboricultural qualifications – funded by the company for the right candidate.
- Must live within (or be prepared to move to) a commutable distance of Rutland
- NPTC CS30/31 or 201/202 (or equivalent
- Chipper ticket
- A recognised industry certification
- Additional NPTC qualifications (e.g. tree climbing & aerial rescue; chainsaw in a tree, stump-grinding)
- A great, easy-going, team who like to have fun while we work
- Excellent rates of pay (dependent on skills & competencies)
- Full P.P.E and company uniform
- Annual training
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
About the Company
We are a small but respected arboricultural company delivering a variety of tree care services, primarily to domestic clients, in and around the Rutland and Stamford areas. We also provide consultancy services to architects, land agents and our customers.
We are known for being knowledgeable, experienced and professional. We are a strong team who work well together in a supportive and friendly environment. We are always learning and developing superior skills and knowledge. We have a reputation for being experts in our field.