Arborist Climber Thornleigh, NSW, Australia, New South Wales (Australia) Full Time$85,000 - $115,000 (AUD)
EXPERIENCED CLIMBER WANTED - Sydney, Australia. $85-115,000 AU$ P.A.
About the CompanyBased in Sydney's North Shore, Arbor Pride services a wide range of areas including the Northern Beaches, Lower/Upper North Shore, Hills district and the Northern suburbs. We specialise in all types of tree removal, tree pruning and hedge trimming. Our highly skilled arborists are able to carry out any job, large or small. Tree care is our business.
About the jobFULL TIME EXPERIENCED CLIMBER REQUIRED IN SYDNEY
Start date: September / November 2023.
Excellent Climbing ability – good communication skills, ability to work using own initiative, as part of a team essential and complete work on schedule.
We are a successful business and have been operating in Sydney for 17 years. We operate on a firm but fair basis, offering good rates of pay depending on ability / experience. The position is full time, permanent (following probationary period), offered for immediate start and will be subject to an assessment near Stockbridge, Hampshire or Sydney if already in Australia. Salary AU$85k to AU$115k depending on experience.
1. The UK recruitment process is being undertaken on behalf of Arbor Pride by Hugh Parry. Applicants must be willing and able to work in Australia.
2. Relocation including quarantine assistance and visa sponsorship will be available for successful applicants. Please note: temporary working visa is only available from the Australian government migration scheme for applicants under the age 31 whilst sponsored visa is being processed.
3. Subsidised work based / industry training and career development opportunities will be supported to the right individuals for self-development and to improve the company’s skilled team.
4. All tools and equipment will be provided, but own climbing kit is required for the assessment.
5. Applicants should forward their detailed CV showing relevant experience, qualifications and a cover letter via application system below.
6. If Australian migration assistance is required please state date of birth.
Preferred Skills• Driving Licence
• CS30 – Maintain The Chainsaw
• CS31 – Fell Small Trees
• CS36 – Cross – cut & Stack procedure
• CS38 – Climb Trees & perform Aerial rescue
• CS39 – Operate the chainsaw from a rope & harness
• CS40 – Pruning operations (beneficial)
• CS41 – Dismantling of large trees (beneficial)
• Brushwood Chipper operations (NPTC)
• First Aid awareness/certification (beneficial)
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs