Arboriculturalist Stoke on Trent, Midlands (United Kingdom) Full Time£15,000 - £25,000 (GBP)
Graduate or Trainee Arboriculturist Wanted - Stoke On Trent
Wardell Armstrong LLP
About the CompanyWardell Armstrong is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff. At the heart of our business lies a group of outstanding people. Working together with clients, we deliver solutions to often challenging problems in Property & Development, Infrastructure & Utilities and Mining & Minerals.
We believe in excellence in what we do, ensuring best value for our clients. We couple excellence with a pragmatic and, where appropriate, innovative approach to our work.
About the jobWardell Armstrong is a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with 13 offices throughout the UK employing approximately 500 staff. At the heart of our business lies a group of outstanding people. Working together with clients, we deliver solutions to often challenging problems in Mining & Minerals, Infrastructure & Energy and Property & Development.
We are pleased to be offering a great opportunity for a trainee or Graduate Arboriculturist with a minimum level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework. You will join a team of expert Arboriculturists and receive on the job training in a supportive and social working atmosphere where your experience and knowledge can be developed with the opportunity for future progression.
The main duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
• BS 5837 surveys and preparing Technical Notes, Constraints & Opportunities reports, Impact Assessments and Method statements.
• Safety/ risk surveys and preparing associated reports.
• Preparing management plans.
• Providing arboricultural advice to clients.
We primarily undertake BS 5837 work, which has resulted in interesting and stimulating work: specifying and managing mature tree translocations; the supervision of tree protection measures; the installation of no-dig roads and undertaking airspade root investigation supervision. We also undertake tree safety/ risk management consultancy work, from inspections of a single tree through to large scale surveys and also the production of tree risk management strategies.
• Membership of the Firm's Group Personal Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 5%.
• Payment of a relevant professional subscription.
• 24 days annual leave per year.
• Membership to the Firm's Private Health Care Scheme.
• Inclusion in the Firm's Critical Illness Cover Policy.
• Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy, insuring you 3 times your annual salary.
• Mobile Phone with inclusive tariff including personal usage.
• Flexi-Time Working Schedule.
• Long service awards.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Travel Loans.
• Recruitment Bounty Scheme.
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter to Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for further details and to apply direct.
Preferred Skillsminimum level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework.
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Trainee Positions jobs