Arborist Climber NW London Base Covering S/E, Greater London (United Kingdom) Full Time
Arborist Wanted - NW London
Cleshar Contract Services
About the CompanyWe have been helping to keep the people of the south east moving for over 25 years. Today we are proud to be a major supplier to the rail industry delivering a wide range of multi-disciplinary services across the infrastructure.
As the capital grows, we work around the clock for our customers to ensure that the travelling public enjoys an uninterrupted railway service.
Over 1,400 of our talented managers, project and track teams are deployed daily across the network, maintaining, building and servicing the infrastructure. This ensures that trains have reliable tracks to run on and that rail staff and passengers experience a clean, efficient, well maintained environment. Most important is that train services from Greater London down to the south coast run safely.
About the job- Liaise and maintain good relationship with the client’s representative, enforcement authorities and the general public.
- Wear all relevant PPE where mandated by the relevant safe system.
- Ensure that all work sites and area’s used by CCS are left in a clean and tidy manor.
- Ensure that any plant and equipment is only operated by staff with a relevant certificate of competence.
- Undertake all duties in a safe manner
- Work within sentinel scheme rules
- Ensure that works are completed with environmental factors taken into consideration
- Ensure that all equipment used is LOLER inspected and certification available
Cleshar Contract Services Ltd is committed to providing employees with equality of opportunity in all areas of employment in the business.
Preferred Skills- Sentinel
- Basic Track Awareness (BTA)
- Manual Handling
- Strimmer/Brushcutter & Hedgetrimmer
- Chainsaw Basic Maintenance & Cross Cutting (CS30 or equivalent)
- Chainsaw Basic Felling Techniques up to 200mm Diameter (CS31 or equivalent)
- Chainsaw Felling up to 380mm Diameter (CS32 or equivalent)
- Chainsaw Felling & Processing Trees Over 380mm Diameter (CS33 or equivalent)
- Use a Chainsaw from a Rope & Harness (CS39 or equivalent)
- Chainsaw Pruning Operations (CS40 or equivalent)
- Chainsaw Dismantling Operations (CS41 or equivalent)
- Climb Trees & Perform Aerial Rescue (CS38 or equivalent)
- First Aid
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs