Arborist Wanted - Stockholm

Arborist Climber Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden) Full Time€3.000 - €4.000 (EUR)

Trädfällning 24 AB

About the Company

Trädfällning24 AB is a nationwide company.

We are a team that is passionate about developing and performing the highest quality of tree work.

60% of our work is on the private sector and the remaining 40% is local authority work.

About the job

We are a tree surgery contractor established 2014 and based in the beautiful city Stockholm in Sweden.
Stockholm has many beautiful sights surrounded by un spoilt nature 100s of fresh water lakes and long hot summer not to mention the awesome winters for winter sports and watching the spectacular Aurora.

There are no COVID-19 related requirements regarding test or self-isolation when entering Sweden.

For non-EU residents we will be happy to help with a work visa.

Accommodation may also be provided.

Highly competitive salary.

Potential career progression
Ongoing training
Corporate clothing

Quality P.P.E

Quality equipment to work with.

Potential for overtime and weekend work available.

5 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays you choose which weeks and how you divied your holidays weeks.

Pay dependent on qualifications and experience.

Additional training and qualifications will be provided as necessary as part of our commitment to maintaining and enhancing a skilled and competent workforce.

This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join a stable and committed company, and the potential for future advancement.

We offer a high level of mutual respect between all parties involved in our day to day operation.

Preferred Skills

Due to the rapid expansion of our company, we are seeking qualified climbers or sub-contractors with tree climbing experience and an active interest in all aspects of arboriculture.

Our work consists of fine pruning, technical removals and everything in between.

Preferably qualifications:
NPTC tickets CS30 CS31 CS38, CS39 or equivalent .

European Tree Worker is a bonus!
Preferably have 2 years climbing experience.

Driving License is preferable but not a must.

Have a knowledge of risk assessments & health and safety procedures.

Apply for this job

Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.

Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.

See more Tree Surgery jobs