Team Leader Waikato, Waikato (New Zealand) Full Time
Arborist Team Leader - New Zealand
About the CompanyAsplundh is New Zealand’s premier vegetation control company.
Our nationwide vegetation management services include tree services and line clearance; arboriculture and horticultural services; grounds, turf and sportsfields maintenance; and land clearance.
We are committed to providing professional, safe and cost-effective services to our customers who range from local councils and power companies to private businesses and the public. At Asplundh, each person in our team is challenged to consistently exceed expectations, so you can be assured of quality service every time.
About the jobArborist Team Leader
PLEASE INCLUDE AN EMAIL IN YOUR APPLICATION
We are seeking an experienced Arborist Team Leader to be responsible for supervising crews in our Waikato District area as well as liaising with clients around their tree work requirements.
The Waikato Region of New Zealand offers peaceful living. It is home to some of NZ's most magnificent lakes, mountains and beaches.
This role is suited to an experienced arborist who will work with the crews learning the ‘Asplundh Way’ before transitioning into a supervisory role.
• Leading, motivating and managing a team of qualified arborists;
• Maintaining our team's high level of Health, Safety and Quality in everything we do;
• Providing clients with excellent communication and interactions;
• Accurate work planning. Willingness to take on and learn how to track costs, revenue and profit including updating and submission of reports;
• Managing works programme(s) from start to finish: scoping and planning works with clients and ensuring excellence in delivery by the team;
• And overall, ensuring we continue to provide industry leading arboriculture services.
Asplundh offers you a safe working environment, with training and advancement opportunities and is a strong believer in having an awesome work/life balance!
What we can offer you:
• A safety culture that is second to none
• A great team to work with where a sense of humour is encouraged
• Training and a pathway for career development.
• A fantastic opportunity to become a part of the NZ Asplundh team and advance your career path within the company and across New Zealand
• The best tools to do a great job in a safe working environment
• Great working conditions including a very competitive package.
• A fantastic work life balance.
• The opportunity to start work immediately
Hit the apply button now or email your application to email@example.com
Check out what we do on our Socials @asplundh_nz
• To be eligible for this position you must currently be living in NZ and have a legal right to work in this country (i.e., NZ Citizenship, be a permanent resident, or hold full working rights)
• Candidates will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing, a medical exam, and a Ministry of Justice check as part of the recruitment process.
• This is a permanent full-time or part-time position working Monday to Friday. Additional hours and flexibility are generally available.
Preferred SkillsTo be successful in this role, ideally you will:
• Have experience managing staff in a similar role;
• Be a qualified arborist or working towards this. Its advantageous if you also have qualifications and knowledge of utility arboriculture.
• Have a strong work ethic, an ability to make good decisions focusing on safety, compliance and a quality product.
• Have a good level of fitness and be a team player with a fantastic attitude. A willingness to learn.
• Have good computer skills (MS Excel, Office) and able to use technology (tablets and app's);
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs