Arborist Climber Wanted - Bristol
RSK Hi-Line Ltd
About the CompanyWe are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies, part of the RSK Group. We take pride in delivering professional, safe and cost-effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, consultancy, training and associated services while keeping our people, community and environment at the core of our values and strategy.
As part of the RSK Group, we pride ourselves on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career by encouraging continuing professional development and enabling employees to reach their full potential.
About the jobWe are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Arboricultural Climber in the Bristol/Somerset region. We're looking for someone with a love for arb who wants to work hard and progress through the industry.
What we can offer you?
• Great rates of pay
• Specialist work equipment: from Merlos to tracked spider lifts we have a fleet
of specialist equipment that we can train you up to use.
• Varied work: Working across the Domestic, Commercial and Utility sectors of
Arboriculture, giving you a well-rounded arb education.
• Our own training department! Covering Lantra/City and Guilds courses to
help you progress in the industry. From SRT and advanced rigging to our +F
first aid we’ve got you covered.
• Inclusion in our monthly bonus scheme
• Full PPE and climbing kit
• 20 days holiday plus bank 8 bank holidays.
• A relaxed friendly environmental and dynamic team
• A team that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work
• A position where you are a name not just a number
• A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry
• Extra hours on OOH callouts
Preferred SkillsIdeally were after;
• A climber with at least 2 year’s experience in the domestic and commercial
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using
• An individual that is willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their
• Basic arboricultural academic qualification or proof of work based skills
• A full UK driving licence desirable
• Cat C1 licence
Hi-Line is an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package proportionate with experience and qualifications.
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.