Team Leader/Arborist Climbers - Pinxton, Nottinghamshire
Forest Farm Tree Services LLP
About the CompanyForest Farm Tree Services were established in 1990 and have grown to become one of the largest tree surgery companies in the East Midlands with an enviable reputation for high quality tree work.
Our company prides itself on its strong ethos surrounding quality, safety and efficiency. Forest Farm Tree Services is comprised of several full-time highly trained arboricultural teams, working for a large portfolio of mainly commercial, local authority and domestic clients. At Forest Farm Tree Services, we utilize a very broad spectrum of plant and machinery to help in our day to day operational requirements to allow our Arboricultural teams to focus on the more technically demanding works. We are able to offer our staff a real career, with opportunities for people to take a step back from the more physically demanding work as and when required. The work that we carry out is varied, offering our customers the highest quality service throughout all aspects of arboriculture, from consultancy to tree pruning.
We are based in Pinxton, Nottinghamshire close to junction 28 of the M1.
About the jobWe are looking for Arborist climbers of all levels and experience to join our existing teams and help the progression of the company to ensure we remain at the forefront of arboriculture in the East Midlands.
We offer a competitive salary which will be dependent on qualifications, experience and ability.
You will be required to work 40hrs/week with overtime and weekend work often required as and when operational pressure dictates.
Staff development and career progression is key at Forest Farm Tree Services and therefore we will expect any applicants to display a positive approach to work with a desire to improve or hone their skills.
Additional formal training will also be available for the successful candidates.
Below are some of the tasks that applicants will be required to carry out:
• To perform aerial Arboricultural works in line with the recommendations set out within BS3998, whilst ensuring that company and third party property is not damaged.
• To work within different teams, ensuring that good working relationships are formed for the benefit of all individuals.
• To complete a very varied workload, from large dismantles and crown reductions to stump grinding and tree planting, ensuring that a very high standard of work is maintained throughout all tasks.
• To be responsible for maintaining company equipment.
• To be able to liaise and converse with members of the public and communicate effectively with company management.
Preferred SkillsExpected requirements:
• CS 30-31
• CS 38 and 39
• An ability to co-operate with others in a team scenario ensuring that safety and work quality is maintained to the highest level.
• You must be self motivated, flexible and possess a positive attitude towards work and your professional development.
• We will not tolerate anyone who feels they are above other members of a team. The work which we carry out is mentally and physically tiring and therefore all members of our teams need to be able to work together efficiently.
• IPAF is preferred but not essential.
• All PPE and work uniform will be provided and should be worn at all times.
For more information please contact us on:
Or alternatively message Joe Cane directly via the apply button below.
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.