Landscaping Operative Grounds person - Horsmonden Covering M25 corridor
About the jobAs an Operative within our Landscaping division, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality vegetation clearance, fencing and soft landscaping contracting service for our clients.
Typically, some responsibilities of a Landscaping Operative include:
• Working in a team of 3 undertaking all aspects of vegetation clearance work (including felling, pruning, crown lifting and thinning) alongside the highways network and on construction sites.
• Soft landscaping, maintenance, and fencing works alongside the highways network and on construction sites.
• Liaison with our Contract Supervisors and Managers.
• Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety, environmental and quality standards.
• Ensuring operations are delivered to clients' expectations and on schedule.
Preferred SkillsAbout you
You will be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team. Have a passion and take pride in your work and have a good understanding of current industry best practices. In addition to this, you’ll preferably have:
• NPTC – Felling of trees to 300mm plus cross cutting.
• NPTC/Lantra – Woodchipper.
• NPTC/Lantra – Brushcutter.
• NPTC/Lantra – Certificate of Competence in Stump Grinding Operations.
• First Aid.
• Hold a full, valid driving license (preferably incl. B & E).
• 2+ years’ experience in similar job role.
• CSCS Card.
In addition to the competitive salary, this position also includes excellent benefits such as:
• Company provided health plan and Life Assurance policy.
• Company sick pay, enhanced with a length of service.
• Company pension, with up to 10% company contributions.
• 31 days (inclusive of bank holidays) holiday entitlement.
• Funded learning and career development opportunities.
• Discounted rate on a range of BSW products including Woodfuel Direct.
• Employee benefits portal with access to exclusive deals and discounts on 100s of high street brands, utilities, eating out and more!
• Confidential 24/7 support with Wellbeing Hub.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
To apply, please visit our careers page via the apply button and apply online.
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available at: www.tilhill.com/about- us/careers
Tilhill is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.
See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.