Operational Arboricultural Manager
Tree Fella Ltd
About the CompanyTree Fella are a Arboricultural Association approved contractor based in Southend on Sea Essex, trading since 1984..
We work for Councils, private residential and commercial clients, in Essex, London and East Anglia.
We provide high quality tree care to our clients, in the safest and most efficient way possible. We are currently looking for the right people to work from our Southend site.
About the jobTree Fella are looking for a full-time Operations Arboricultural Manager, reporting to the company directors the Operations Arb Manager will;, liaise with domestic and commercial clients, write and submit TPO/Conservation Area Applications and Provide estimates and fixed price quotations and plan works for our busy arboricultural teams.
This role would be ideally suited for an ex-climber wanting to move forwards with a more senior position within the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not solely:
• Client Liaison
• To provide estimates and fixed price quotations
• Provide expert and accurate arboricultural advice to clients and staff
• TPO/Conservation Area Applications
• Organising work for gangs
• Traffic Management, UKPN bookings and planning
• Writing RAMS
• Liaison with the in-house mechanic to ensure managing of vehicle fleet and plant
• Business creation and development
• Assisting with tenders and corporate questionnaires
• Assisting with maintaining our SSIP accreditation
• Managing Arb teams
• Providing regular reports to the Managing Director
• Contribute to any training requirements, i.e., Toolbox talks
• Comply with Health and Safety at all times
Successful applicant will be provided with a company vehicle and mobile phone
• A level 3 or above qualification in Arboriculture or in a related subject (experience will be taken into account if an applicant doesn’t have the required qualification level).
• At least 5 years of industry experience.
• NPTC qualified
• Tree identification knowledge and an understanding of tree safety and hazard
• Knowledge of TPOs and conservation areas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer care and engagement skills
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office
• Full clean driving licence and a willingness to travel
• Experience in managing a number of tree work teams
• First aid at work or FIRST Aid +F
• CSCS card
• PA1 & PA6
• Experience of planning and management of specialised tree work operations
• Tree Survey & Inspection
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.