Arboricultural Consultant / Surveyor - Newmarket
Ligna Consultancy Ltd
About the jobWe’re looking for a full-time Arboricultural Surveyor/Consultant to join the team. Your role will primarily be based around tree condition surveys and inspections.
If successful, your duties will include the following tasks:
• Undertake tree condition surveys and inspections
• Provide verbal and written advice on tree management.
• Produce high-quality tree reports.
• Submit CA and TPO works applications
• Attend meetings and supervisions as a representative of Ligna Consultancy.
• Help attract and build strong relationships with new (and existing) clients.
• You may be required to stay away from home (subsistence paid).
• Occasionally, undertake the perilous and arduous journey to empty the office bin.
If successful, you will receive:
• Anticipated salary range £22,000-£27,000 (DOE) (reviewed annually).
• 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata).
• Pension contributions.
• Paid mileage, travel & subsistence (whilst away from home).
• A company van.
• Fully funded CPD.
• Opportunities for increased responsibilities and career progression.
If you think you may be a good fit for the role, and would like to join a young, forward thinking and dynamic company, please email us your CV , a covering letter of experience.
Please note that if accepted, there will be a 6-month probationary period.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity and role further, please email or message us .
Look forwards to hearing from you,
Ben Hallinan - Director
Preferred SkillsAs an applicant you will ideally have the following:
• Lvl 3/4/5 qualification in arboriculture
• Lantra PTI
• Professional Member of the Arboricultural Association
• 2+ years experience in arboricultural consultancy
• Full UK Driving License
• Experience with writing reports and undertaking surveys
• Experience with resi-drill testing (preferable)
• You should have excellent tree, fungi and disease ident skills.
• You must be competent in the undertaking of Tree Surveys (Condition Surveys).
• You must be accurate and diligent in the production of your work, and able to independently produce high-quality reports.
• Be computer literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Be good at problem solving, as an individual and as a team.
• Be well presented, trustworthy and punctual.
• Have a desire to continually improve your knowledge and work.
• Have a love of the outdoors (you’ll be out there quite a lot!)
• Be a team player
Apply for this job
Apply to the employer directly, click the button below.
Want jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system via jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.