Utility Arborist Climber - South West
Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd
About the CompanyWe are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies. Established in 1998, we are a family owned business, employing over 200 people, from apprentices to consultants, taking pride in delivering professional, safe and cost-effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, consultancy, training and associated services.
Our client base includes major utility providers, commercial and public-sector organisations and private individuals. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our expertise and our customer service, with many of our clients being with us over 15 years.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team and providing you with career opportunities to aid your progression.
About the jobWe are currently seeking experienced and qualified Arboricultural Climbers in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Bristol, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
We are looking for proven, high quality industry experienced climbers to join our well established and successful tree management company.
What we offer:
Hi-Line is an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package proportionate with experience and qualifications, plus;
• Inclusion in our monthly bonus scheme
• Full PPE and climbing kit
• Holiday and sickness entitlement
• Weekend overtime opportunities at increased rates
• A relaxed friendly environmental and dynamic team
• A team that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work
• A position where you are a name not just a number
• A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry
• Annual CPD and career development
Preferred SkillsWhat we are looking for:
- Fully qualified Climbers with at least 1 year experience in the Utility sector;
- A willingness to learn and a keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture;
- An individual who is willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work;
- Fully qualified up to NPTC CS39, CS40 and UA. 2.3.
- Full Uk Driving licence
Applicants who are qualified up to UA 2.2 will be considered
To apply please click the link below.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.