Climber / Team Leader - Colchester
Blake Tree Care Ltd
About the CompanyBlake Tree Care is a small company working in and around the Colchester area. We carry out work in small domestic gardens and undertake larger contracts on Golf Courses and Country Estate
About the jobWe are looking for a person to fill the role of an arborist climber which will involve working in and also leading a team, undertaking a wide variety of tree work including ground-based chainsaw work, aerial tree surgery and pruning.
Preferred Skills• Demonstrate sound knowledge of Health and Safety
• Work to best industry practice
• Have a good understanding of plant healthcare services
• Ability to providing a high level of Customer Service - our customer feedback is important to us
• Have a desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
• Applicants must have minimum of CS30, CS31, CS38 and CS39 (or equivalent)
• Full driving licence with Trailer
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.