Transform Landscapes Design & Construction Ltd
About the CompanyTransform Landscapes is a well established landscaping, tree and garden maintenance company. We were formed in 1988 and have grown to currently employee 27 members of staff including 4 full-time Arborist and 2 trainee Arborists.
In terms of our tree care department, in 2019 we became a Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor and have a range of clients that include a good mix of private/domestic, business and local authorities.
Our full range of arboricultural and tree care services include: tree surgery, tree shaping, tree removal, Arboricultural consultancy, tree health advice and hedge cutting.
Our domestic client base is based around Haslemere and across Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex. Some of our business clients and council contractors result in further travel, but this is done within the working day or overtime is paid.
About the jobWe are expanding our ARB team of tree surgeons and need a Team leader. We are especially keen to find someone that has drive, and pride, in both their work, and their team, as well as the essential practical skills and experience.
We are looking for individuals that are hardworking, passionate, committed, and show potential. In return, we would work with you to develop your arboricultural knowledge, skills, and qualifications. We are keen to find individuals that can help, and grow, with our business. As company owners, we are about sharing the rewards of hard work, with that put in, and so, offer a profit share scheme to all individuals that have been with us over one year.
We have roles for Climbers with flexible opportunities to develop from Second Climber to Lead Climber, or from Lead Climber to Supervisor, Assistant Manager, or to Consultant level.
• Lead a team – mixed between 2 and 3 members.
• Liaising with colleagues and clients on site, to provide a professional service
• Implement on-site health and safety measures, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, and Work at Height permits and assessments
• Undertake a wide range of commercial and residential tree surgery operations
• Climbing on a regular basis, and providing aerial rescue support
• If not climbing, working to support Climbers: moving waste, cutting-up, chipping and tidying
• Working with relevant equipment; including, but not limited to: chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders and MEWP’s
• Inspecting and maintaining assigned equipment, PPE and climbing kit.
All equipment required for the professional and safe accomplishment of projects is provided.
We provide an annual appraisal, where all training and development is discussed, and a plan put in place for you.
We offer 28 holiday days (including Bank Holidays), with 5 days to be taken at Christmas.
Preferred SkillsWe are extremely keen to hear from you if you can fulfil most, or all, of the following criteria:
• Tree work qualification - NPTC units CS30, 31, 38, 39, as a minimum
• A minimum of 1 year’s experience leading a team, and over 2 years’ experience as a climber.
• Professional and presentable demeanour, with positive client liaison skills
• Full driving licence, ideally with B+E
• An ability to work to industry standards, and follow strict health and safety procedure.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.