Climbing Arborist - Billericay, Essex
Ward Arboriculture Ltd
About the CompanyCommercial arborists working on long term local authority contracts and large corporates with some private work.
A friendly dynamic workforce, working from our Essex base covering Home Counties and London.
About the jobWe are looking to recruit a full time climbing arborist to join us working primarily on local authority contracts.
We are also interested in you are a self employed climber looking to commit to a set number of days per week or a second climber looking for career progression.
If you are considering relocation we would help you relocate as well, get in touch today for an immediate interview.
Preferred SkillsApplicants must:
• Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality.
• Preferably a full driving licence.
• NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
• NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
• NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
• NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques
• Have relevant Arboricultural experience
• Be willing to work as part of a team
We are offer a friendly, supportive environment, with career progression opportunities.
Get in contact today, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.