Tree Surveyor – Surrey/Kent East & West Sussex
Gristwood & Toms Ltd
About the CompanyFounded in 1974 Gristwood & Toms has grown in to one of the largest and best equipped arboricultural companies in the UK. Employing over 170 staff. We pride ourselves in having sufficient resources and expertise to provide a comprehensive arboricultural service to all sectors regardless of scale.
Come and join one of the country’s leading and progressive arboricultural companies.
About the jobGristwood and Toms require a dynamic experienced and suitably qualified Tree Surveyor for an new 1 year rolling contract
Post: Tree Surveyor
Duties Include but not limited to:
• Undertake the survey and re-survey of trees in highways, public open spaces, allotments, woodlands etc. using hand held data capture devices.
• Draft basic tree reports and tree works specifications
• Work across the Gristwood and Toms area of operations which may require occasional overnight stays
• Provide support to Gristwood and Toms Consultants and Operations Managers as required
Remuneration package dependant on qualifications and experience £23-£26K per year plus 28 day holidays including bank holidays and a company vehicle
Please send CVs to Joan Young, Gristwood and Toms, Harris Lane, Shenley, Herts. WD7 9EG
Email us by clicking the apply button below or for further information please contact Gary Scammell on 07879 448906
Preferred Skills• Qualification; Lantra Professional Tree Inspection with tree surveying experience using software such as Ezytreev or Arbortrack
• Have good written and oral communications skills
• Have a sound knowledge of tree pests, diseases and disorders
• Able to identify tree species commonly occurring in the urban environment
• A good understanding of BS 3998 2010 and tree work specifications
• Full Driving Licence
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Technical Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.