Utility Arborist - Ireland, Nationwide
Parklawn Tree Services Ltd
About the CompanyIreland's Leading Tree Care Company
Parklawn Tree Services is a professional tree surgery and arboricultural consulting company providing a wide range of services to customers and clients across Ireland. Since 1998, we have steadily expanded our business to cover a wide range of land based services; from small urban garden trees to the large rural forests. We provide sensitive domestic tree care to large-scale commercial tree surgery contracts.
About the jobParklawn Tree Services are hiring:
• If you are an experienced or progressing arborist, climber or ground worker, who would enjoy working with a team of highly skilled and professional arborists.
• If you enjoy working in a challenging and demanding environment.
• If you can work to tight deadlines while still producing high quality work.
• If you are seeking to work with a team who are progressive in their approach and keep up with the latest technical advancements in the industry.
• If you would like to work with an ISO45001 accredited company who maintain the highest standards of safety.
Then we would love to hear from you. We are offering an attractive training and remuneration package for the right candidate.
We are currently seeking employees with the following skills/experience.
Preferred SkillsUtility Arborist
• NPTC UA1(Irl)
• NPTC CS30/31 – Chainsaw and Tree Felling
• NPTC CS38/39 – Climbing and Aerial Rescue, Aerial Tree Cutting
• Safe Pass
• Manual Handling
• First Aid
• Full Clean Driving License
• ESB Induction
• ESB PICW (Not essential but would be an advantage)
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbsites Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.